Farmers Market returns to Royston tomorrow
WILD food of all shapes and sizes will be on offer when the farmers market returns to Royston tomorrow (Sunday). Among stall holders at the popular market will be Stuart Blackman of The Country Bumpkin, who was recently featured on the Local Food Champion
WILD food of all shapes and sizes will be on offer when the farmers market returns to Royston tomorrow (Sunday).
Among stall holders at the popular market will be Stuart Blackman of The Country Bumpkin, who was recently featured on the Local Food Champion television show hosted by celebrity chef Gary Rhodes.
Royston's markets manager Emma Burgess said: "Stuart will be bringing a seasonal offering of unusual wild food, almost certainly including his ever-popular venison wraps, which are absolutely delicious."
Many other, more familiar, cuts of meat will be on offer, as well as cheese, pickles and cup cakes.
You may also want to watch:
Hand-made jewellery and crafts, perfect for Valentine's Day, will also be on offer.
The farmers market takes place tomorrow (Sunday February 7) from 10am - 1pm on Market Hill. Parking is free all day in the town's car parks.
- 1 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 2 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 7 Tribute to beloved mum, friend and artist Debbie Horabin
- 8 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 9 A mental health first aider offers advice on coping during lockdown
- 10 Political row over South Cambs new town proposal