Farmers Market returns to Royston tomorrow
WILD food of all shapes and sizes will be on offer when the farmers market returns to Royston tomorrow (Sunday). Among stall holders at the popular market will be Stuart Blackman of The Country Bumpkin, who was recently featured on the Local Food Champion
WILD food of all shapes and sizes will be on offer when the farmers market returns to Royston tomorrow (Sunday).
Among stall holders at the popular market will be Stuart Blackman of The Country Bumpkin, who was recently featured on the Local Food Champion television show hosted by celebrity chef Gary Rhodes.
Royston's markets manager Emma Burgess said: "Stuart will be bringing a seasonal offering of unusual wild food, almost certainly including his ever-popular venison wraps, which are absolutely delicious."
Many other, more familiar, cuts of meat will be on offer, as well as cheese, pickles and cup cakes.
Hand-made jewellery and crafts, perfect for Valentine's Day, will also be on offer.
The farmers market takes place tomorrow (Sunday February 7) from 10am - 1pm on Market Hill. Parking is free all day in the town's car parks.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Entrepreneur shortlisted for award after setting up business while managing chronic illness
- 3 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 4 Motorist charged with careless driving after motorcyclist injured in crash
- 5 E-fit image of indecent exposure suspect released by police
- 6 Concerns raised as Royston patients travel for booster jabs
- 7 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 8 Churches thank women who took on extra work to help run parish
- 9 Scouts stay true to the letter as Royston tradition returns
- 10 'It was great to see the whole town get in the spirit of Christmas'