Farmers Market returns to Royston tomorrow
WILD food of all shapes and sizes will be on offer when the farmers market returns to Royston tomorrow (Sunday). Among stall holders at the popular market will be Stuart Blackman of The Country Bumpkin, who was recently featured on the Local Food Champion
WILD food of all shapes and sizes will be on offer when the farmers market returns to Royston tomorrow (Sunday).
Among stall holders at the popular market will be Stuart Blackman of The Country Bumpkin, who was recently featured on the Local Food Champion television show hosted by celebrity chef Gary Rhodes.
Royston's markets manager Emma Burgess said: "Stuart will be bringing a seasonal offering of unusual wild food, almost certainly including his ever-popular venison wraps, which are absolutely delicious."
Many other, more familiar, cuts of meat will be on offer, as well as cheese, pickles and cup cakes.
You may also want to watch:
Hand-made jewellery and crafts, perfect for Valentine's Day, will also be on offer.
The farmers market takes place tomorrow (Sunday February 7) from 10am - 1pm on Market Hill. Parking is free all day in the town's car parks.
- 1 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 2 No business like shire business for Cambridge college
- 3 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 4 5 Great Cambridgeshire places to find a Great British pie
- 5 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 6 Make Lunch Royston: Drop-ins back at vital summer holidays support scheme
- 7 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 8 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 9 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition