Farm fun day for all
A CROW Country farm is set to open its doors to the public for a free fun day.
Manor Farm, in Harlton, will host a variety of attractions ranging from pony rides, to a hog roast, as well as giving visitors the chance to see how their food is produced.
Farmer Paula Banks said: “It’s a wonderful and rare opportunity to see a real working farm.
This year we have so much to see and do including machinery demonstrations, sit in the tractors, pony rides, face painting, educational stands, craft stalls, hog roast, tea coffee and cakes and much more!
“For animal lovers we have goats to feed, eggs to collect, ponies, chickens, a pig and a baby goose.
You may also want to watch:
“Why not make a day of it and bring a picnic to enjoy with friends and family, down on the farm?”
The event, which takes place next Sunday, has been organised as part of Linking Environment and Farming’s national Open Farm Sunday.
- 1 'FOI request refusal leaves residents in darkness'
- 2 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 3 How effective is gritting roads in lockdown?
- 4 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 6 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 9 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 10 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree