Farm fun day for all
A CROW Country farm is set to open its doors to the public for a free fun day.
Manor Farm, in Harlton, will host a variety of attractions ranging from pony rides, to a hog roast, as well as giving visitors the chance to see how their food is produced.
Farmer Paula Banks said: “It’s a wonderful and rare opportunity to see a real working farm.
This year we have so much to see and do including machinery demonstrations, sit in the tractors, pony rides, face painting, educational stands, craft stalls, hog roast, tea coffee and cakes and much more!
“For animal lovers we have goats to feed, eggs to collect, ponies, chickens, a pig and a baby goose.
You may also want to watch:
“Why not make a day of it and bring a picnic to enjoy with friends and family, down on the farm?”
The event, which takes place next Sunday, has been organised as part of Linking Environment and Farming’s national Open Farm Sunday.
- 1 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 2 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 3 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 4 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 5 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 6 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 7 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 8 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 10 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen