Farm fun day for all
A CROW Country farm is set to open its doors to the public for a free fun day.
Manor Farm, in Harlton, will host a variety of attractions ranging from pony rides, to a hog roast, as well as giving visitors the chance to see how their food is produced.
Farmer Paula Banks said: “It’s a wonderful and rare opportunity to see a real working farm.
This year we have so much to see and do including machinery demonstrations, sit in the tractors, pony rides, face painting, educational stands, craft stalls, hog roast, tea coffee and cakes and much more!
“For animal lovers we have goats to feed, eggs to collect, ponies, chickens, a pig and a baby goose.
You may also want to watch:
“Why not make a day of it and bring a picnic to enjoy with friends and family, down on the farm?”
The event, which takes place next Sunday, has been organised as part of Linking Environment and Farming’s national Open Farm Sunday.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 4 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 5 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 9 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 10 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'