Farm fun day for all
A CROW Country farm is set to open its doors to the public for a free fun day.
Manor Farm, in Harlton, will host a variety of attractions ranging from pony rides, to a hog roast, as well as giving visitors the chance to see how their food is produced.
Farmer Paula Banks said: “It’s a wonderful and rare opportunity to see a real working farm.
This year we have so much to see and do including machinery demonstrations, sit in the tractors, pony rides, face painting, educational stands, craft stalls, hog roast, tea coffee and cakes and much more!
“For animal lovers we have goats to feed, eggs to collect, ponies, chickens, a pig and a baby goose.
“Why not make a day of it and bring a picnic to enjoy with friends and family, down on the farm?”
The event, which takes place next Sunday, has been organised as part of Linking Environment and Farming’s national Open Farm Sunday.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 4 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 5 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'