Farm fun day for all
A CROW Country farm is set to open its doors to the public for a free fun day.
Manor Farm, in Harlton, will host a variety of attractions ranging from pony rides, to a hog roast, as well as giving visitors the chance to see how their food is produced.
Farmer Paula Banks said: “It’s a wonderful and rare opportunity to see a real working farm.
This year we have so much to see and do including machinery demonstrations, sit in the tractors, pony rides, face painting, educational stands, craft stalls, hog roast, tea coffee and cakes and much more!
“For animal lovers we have goats to feed, eggs to collect, ponies, chickens, a pig and a baby goose.
You may also want to watch:
“Why not make a day of it and bring a picnic to enjoy with friends and family, down on the farm?”
The event, which takes place next Sunday, has been organised as part of Linking Environment and Farming’s national Open Farm Sunday.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm