Family receives holiday refund
A YOUNG family from Royston will be going on holiday after all. Jemma Packer, 23, and her partner, Jamie Paterson, 23, of Scott Close, booked a non-existent holiday to Spain with www.unbeatableholidays.com They have now been refunded the cost. Their credi
A YOUNG family from Royston will be going on holiday after all.
Jemma Packer, 23, and her partner, Jamie Paterson, 23, of Scott Close, booked a non-existent holiday to Spain with www.unbeatableholidays.com
They have now been refunded the cost.
Their credit card company refunded £365 after the couple proved the travel company was bogus.
They will being taking their 18-month-old son, Jack, to Salou in Spain today (Thursday) for a seven-night break.
Jemma said: "We have learned our lesson. We checked the company out before booking and with Teletext you are covered.
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 2 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Meldreth mental health cancer support charity appoints first patron
- 5 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 6 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 10 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
"We are still looking forward to the holiday, but the problems we have had is still in the back of our minds and it's taken a bit of the excitement away from the holiday."
She added: "It will, however, be nice to get away from all the hassle we have experienced.