F1 team to test at IWM Duxford
THE thrills and spills of F1 racing will come to Crow Country next month.
IWM Duxford will host the Caterham F1 team for straight-line testing on May 17 and July 12.
Under the terms of the agreement with South Cambridgeshire District Council, the team will operate a test car between 8am and 6pm on each day.
The museum will be open as usual between 10am and 6pm.
A museum spokesman said: “IWM Duxford continually develops the narrative of scientific and technological innovation told throughout the museum, particularly in AirSpace.
You may also want to watch:
“Its partnership with the Caterham F1 team contributes significantly to this ethos.”
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 5 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation