Expect ‘acoustic arson’ when NitroVille headline Melbourn Rock Club gig
- Credit: Archant
A n internationally acclaimed rock act has warned guests to expect ‘accoustic arson’ when they headline at Melbourn Rock Club this weekend.
NitroVille will be performing at Eternit Sports and Social Club in Meldreth with special guests Dirty Mike And The Boys and RGR Hendrix Experience on Saturday.
Guitarist Kurt Michael Boeck said: “We’ve never played at the rock club before, we are looking forward to it for sure.
“We have a couple of international gigs just behind us and it’s nice to play outside of London and see new faces without having to travel so far.
“In terms of atmosphere, we will do what we do best, commit acoustic arson, best accompanied with beers and shots.”
You may also want to watch:
The band’s second album Cheating The Hangman was released last month. It was described by Metal Hammer as ‘high speed melodies and matching big balls’ and by Fireworks as ‘a gem of an album...purely intoxicating.’
The London-based group, right, made up of Tola Lamont on vocals, Kurt Michael Boeck on guitar, Steve Parsons on bass guitar and Cyro Zuzi on drums, credit Tarantino, Cormick McCarthy, From Dusk ‘Till Dawn, Kill Bill and Natural Born Killers as their influences.
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 6 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 7 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 10 Missing teen found safe and well
The gig will kick off at 8pm.
You can buy tickets, which cost £7, for the event by visiting the website wegottickets.com.