Expect ‘acoustic arson’ when NitroVille headline Melbourn Rock Club gig
- Credit: Archant
A n internationally acclaimed rock act has warned guests to expect ‘accoustic arson’ when they headline at Melbourn Rock Club this weekend.
NitroVille will be performing at Eternit Sports and Social Club in Meldreth with special guests Dirty Mike And The Boys and RGR Hendrix Experience on Saturday.
Guitarist Kurt Michael Boeck said: “We’ve never played at the rock club before, we are looking forward to it for sure.
“We have a couple of international gigs just behind us and it’s nice to play outside of London and see new faces without having to travel so far.
“In terms of atmosphere, we will do what we do best, commit acoustic arson, best accompanied with beers and shots.”
The band’s second album Cheating The Hangman was released last month. It was described by Metal Hammer as ‘high speed melodies and matching big balls’ and by Fireworks as ‘a gem of an album...purely intoxicating.’
The London-based group, right, made up of Tola Lamont on vocals, Kurt Michael Boeck on guitar, Steve Parsons on bass guitar and Cyro Zuzi on drums, credit Tarantino, Cormick McCarthy, From Dusk ‘Till Dawn, Kill Bill and Natural Born Killers as their influences.
- 1 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 2 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 3 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 4 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 5 Strictly for Charity fundraising event gets people's toes tapping for Home-Start
- 6 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 7 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 8 Royston children encouraged to write to the Queen
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 10 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
The gig will kick off at 8pm.
You can buy tickets, which cost £7, for the event by visiting the website wegottickets.com.