EU referendum debates set for Crow country
- Credit: Archant
A Shepreth professor is due to lead two talks about the EU referendum in the run up to the vote.
Dr Chris Grey, who is professor of organisation studies at Royal Holloway, University of London, has been published widely on the issue of Brexit and will speak on two occasions – tomorrow, Friday at 7.45pm in the Elin Way Community Room, Elin Way, Meldreth and on Friday, June 10, at 7.45pm, in Foxton Village Hall.
There will also be a debate for young people on Wednesday, June 1, at 7pm at Melbourn Community Hub.
The young panellists and chair are young people aged between 15 and 25 who have been educated in Melbourn Village College catchment area schools.
All ages are welcome, and it will present a chance to let everyone hear what the younger generation has to say.
You may also want to watch:
The categories will include key factors in the debate such as the economy, security, democracy and global challenges.
You can submit questions together with your contact details to Susan van de Ven, 95 North End, Meldreth, SG8 6NU (email@example.com). Questions must be received by Friday, May 27.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 5 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 6 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 7 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 8 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone