EU referendum debates set for Crow country
- Credit: Archant
A Shepreth professor is due to lead two talks about the EU referendum in the run up to the vote.
Dr Chris Grey, who is professor of organisation studies at Royal Holloway, University of London, has been published widely on the issue of Brexit and will speak on two occasions – tomorrow, Friday at 7.45pm in the Elin Way Community Room, Elin Way, Meldreth and on Friday, June 10, at 7.45pm, in Foxton Village Hall.
There will also be a debate for young people on Wednesday, June 1, at 7pm at Melbourn Community Hub.
The young panellists and chair are young people aged between 15 and 25 who have been educated in Melbourn Village College catchment area schools.
All ages are welcome, and it will present a chance to let everyone hear what the younger generation has to say.
You may also want to watch:
The categories will include key factors in the debate such as the economy, security, democracy and global challenges.
You can submit questions together with your contact details to Susan van de Ven, 95 North End, Meldreth, SG8 6NU (firstname.lastname@example.org). Questions must be received by Friday, May 27.
- 1 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 2 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 3 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 4 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 5 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 No business like shire business for Cambridge college
- 7 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 8 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
- 9 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 10 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event