Entries open for Royston Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
Entries for the relaunched Royston Business Awards are now open – giving people in the town a chance to celebrate the best local entrepreneurial talent.
Organised by the Royston and District Chamber of Commerce, businesses will be able to enter into six different categories. These are best new business, best small business, best large business, best eating and drinking place, employee of the year and customer service excellence.
Chairman of Royston and District Chamber of Commerce, Julia Brooks, said: “Royston is represented by diverse, innovative and productive businesses and these awards represent an opportunity to showcase the entrepreneurial talent we have in our town.”
Tickets for the event, which will begin with a drinks reception followed by a three-course meal and live entertainment, will go on sale from July, at a cost of £30 for members and £35 for non-members.
Entry for the awards closes on June 30.
You may also want to watch:
Visit the Royston Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook page, the Royston Chamber website at www.roystonchamber.org or visit Royston Library for nomination forms.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 3 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 10 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts