Entries open for Royston Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
Entries for the relaunched Royston Business Awards are now open – giving people in the town a chance to celebrate the best local entrepreneurial talent.
Organised by the Royston and District Chamber of Commerce, businesses will be able to enter into six different categories. These are best new business, best small business, best large business, best eating and drinking place, employee of the year and customer service excellence.
Chairman of Royston and District Chamber of Commerce, Julia Brooks, said: “Royston is represented by diverse, innovative and productive businesses and these awards represent an opportunity to showcase the entrepreneurial talent we have in our town.”
Tickets for the event, which will begin with a drinks reception followed by a three-course meal and live entertainment, will go on sale from July, at a cost of £30 for members and £35 for non-members.
Entry for the awards closes on June 30.
Visit the Royston Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook page, the Royston Chamber website at www.roystonchamber.org or visit Royston Library for nomination forms.
- 1 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 2 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 3 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 4 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 7 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 'Simply amazing' - dad's life saved by air ambulance after mystery seizure