Are you smarter than a Year 6 pupil?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It feels like only yesterday you carefully bundled them up in a blanket and put them into their car seat in the hospital car park and now they are about to start secondary school.
You and they have made it this far and you want to congratulate yourself on the achievement.
What better way to do that than to see if you are indeed as smart as your Year 6?
Try our quiz - based on the national curriculum - to find out.
With Year 6 pupils leaving primary education and potentially missing out on celebrations, we want to help schools, parents and students mark this milestone through our newspaper and website.
You may also want to watch:
This will take the form of photos and videos, as well as messages and tributes from teachers.
All submissions should include the pupil’s name and the school name, which will be published in a dedicated section of our website and the printed edition.
- 1 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 2 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 3 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 4 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 5 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 8 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 9 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 10 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
We are happy to receive photos of groups of friends, as long as those featured in the photo have permission to appear online and in print from a parent or carer.
Submitted photos should be in jpeg format and at least 0.5MB and emailed to: email@example.com
Let’s make this a year to remember for all those making the step up to secondary school in 2020.