Can you pass these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- Credit: Neatherd High School
You might have got straight A’s in your GCSE's 20 years ago, but how much do you think you could remember now?
GCSE students are today picking up their results after another year of disruptions caused by the pandemic.
Normal exams have been cancelled and grades have been based on teachers’ assessment rather than exam results.
Schools have been put in charge of grades and assessments in a bid to avoid the results day chaos caused by last year's controversial algorithm.
Teachers’ judgements have only been based on what students have been taught, either in the classroom or via remote learning.
We’ve pulled together 10 sample GCSE questions to see how you fare - they’ve been collected from previous and sample papers and are designed to reflect some of the topics students have been learning about.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 9 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange