Easter trail success!
EGG-CITED youngsters of Royston took part in the annual Easter Chocolate Trail on Saturday.
The children were challenged to find 12 chocolate rabbits that were cleverly hidden in Royston’s shop windows and on market stalls within a two-and-a-half hour period.
Royston town mayor Cllr Martin Beaver then drew the winners, with Hannah Bird taking away the first prize – a 1kg egg.
Cllr Beaver said: “There were lots of young people that took part, and they all seemed to have a wonderful time.
“It was so nice to see so many young faces taking part in a magnificent event in out town.
You may also want to watch:
“I really have to thank the town centre manager Geraint Burnell for his hard work in putting on such an event.”
- 1 Royston man celebrates 100th birthday after recovering from COVID-19
- 2 Have your say on A505 Litlington turning proposals
- 3 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 4 Mental health support group encouraging you to #Walkandtalk
- 5 Hickford quits Manor Farm on eve of damning report
- 6 Sandon mum's joy at publication of first novel
- 7 Campaign to bring medical treatment for children with heart conditions closer to home
- 8 18 rescued from back of refrigerated lorry
- 9 Village church receives 'lifeline' grant from government
- 10 Herts COVID-19 infection rate falls below one in a thousand