Easter trail success!
EGG-CITED youngsters of Royston took part in the annual Easter Chocolate Trail on Saturday.
The children were challenged to find 12 chocolate rabbits that were cleverly hidden in Royston’s shop windows and on market stalls within a two-and-a-half hour period.
Royston town mayor Cllr Martin Beaver then drew the winners, with Hannah Bird taking away the first prize – a 1kg egg.
Cllr Beaver said: “There were lots of young people that took part, and they all seemed to have a wonderful time.
“It was so nice to see so many young faces taking part in a magnificent event in out town.
You may also want to watch:
“I really have to thank the town centre manager Geraint Burnell for his hard work in putting on such an event.”
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 3 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 6 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 7 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange