Easter trail success!
EGG-CITED youngsters of Royston took part in the annual Easter Chocolate Trail on Saturday.
The children were challenged to find 12 chocolate rabbits that were cleverly hidden in Royston’s shop windows and on market stalls within a two-and-a-half hour period.
Royston town mayor Cllr Martin Beaver then drew the winners, with Hannah Bird taking away the first prize – a 1kg egg.
Cllr Beaver said: “There were lots of young people that took part, and they all seemed to have a wonderful time.
“It was so nice to see so many young faces taking part in a magnificent event in out town.
You may also want to watch:
“I really have to thank the town centre manager Geraint Burnell for his hard work in putting on such an event.”
- 1 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 7 7 things to do, places to go and gift experiences for dad this Father's Day
- 8 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 9 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 10 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash