Easter’s pub acoustic jam in Royston set be so Buch fun
- Credit: Archant
An acoustic duo from Royston are set to take to the stage on Easter Sunday for an evening of live music.
Pass the Buch, made up of Chris Walls and Richard Norris who specialise in blues, folk and soft rock, will perform at 7.30pm at The Boars Head in Market Hill.
They’ve got plenty of guest singers and musicians lined up for the evening, including Bill Tarren performing James Taylor and Eagles.
Shelagh McConnell will also perform with her unique country voice will sing a mix of Irish, country and her very own songs, and there will be an open mic, so the event should feature a wide range of musicians covering different genres.
The Boars Head manager Matthew Brazier even promises a few trays of roast potatoes to share around.
You may also want to watch:
Search ‘Pass The Buch and Friends at The Boars Head Royston’ on Facebook to find out more information about the event.
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 5 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 8 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 9 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire