Easter’s pub acoustic jam in Royston set be so Buch fun
- Credit: Archant
An acoustic duo from Royston are set to take to the stage on Easter Sunday for an evening of live music.
Pass the Buch, made up of Chris Walls and Richard Norris who specialise in blues, folk and soft rock, will perform at 7.30pm at The Boars Head in Market Hill.
They’ve got plenty of guest singers and musicians lined up for the evening, including Bill Tarren performing James Taylor and Eagles.
Shelagh McConnell will also perform with her unique country voice will sing a mix of Irish, country and her very own songs, and there will be an open mic, so the event should feature a wide range of musicians covering different genres.
The Boars Head manager Matthew Brazier even promises a few trays of roast potatoes to share around.
Search ‘Pass The Buch and Friends at The Boars Head Royston’ on Facebook to find out more information about the event.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 4 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 5 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'