Easter’s pub acoustic jam in Royston set be so Buch fun
- Credit: Archant
An acoustic duo from Royston are set to take to the stage on Easter Sunday for an evening of live music.
Pass the Buch, made up of Chris Walls and Richard Norris who specialise in blues, folk and soft rock, will perform at 7.30pm at The Boars Head in Market Hill.
They’ve got plenty of guest singers and musicians lined up for the evening, including Bill Tarren performing James Taylor and Eagles.
Shelagh McConnell will also perform with her unique country voice will sing a mix of Irish, country and her very own songs, and there will be an open mic, so the event should feature a wide range of musicians covering different genres.
The Boars Head manager Matthew Brazier even promises a few trays of roast potatoes to share around.
You may also want to watch:
Search ‘Pass The Buch and Friends at The Boars Head Royston’ on Facebook to find out more information about the event.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 3 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 4 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 The bells are back in town!
- 6 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 7 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn