Easter’s pub acoustic jam in Royston set be so Buch fun
- Credit: Archant
An acoustic duo from Royston are set to take to the stage on Easter Sunday for an evening of live music.
Pass the Buch, made up of Chris Walls and Richard Norris who specialise in blues, folk and soft rock, will perform at 7.30pm at The Boars Head in Market Hill.
They’ve got plenty of guest singers and musicians lined up for the evening, including Bill Tarren performing James Taylor and Eagles.
Shelagh McConnell will also perform with her unique country voice will sing a mix of Irish, country and her very own songs, and there will be an open mic, so the event should feature a wide range of musicians covering different genres.
The Boars Head manager Matthew Brazier even promises a few trays of roast potatoes to share around.
You may also want to watch:
Search ‘Pass The Buch and Friends at The Boars Head Royston’ on Facebook to find out more information about the event.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 7 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 8 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17