Easter’s pub acoustic jam in Royston set be so Buch fun
- Credit: Archant
An acoustic duo from Royston are set to take to the stage on Easter Sunday for an evening of live music.
Pass the Buch, made up of Chris Walls and Richard Norris who specialise in blues, folk and soft rock, will perform at 7.30pm at The Boars Head in Market Hill.
They’ve got plenty of guest singers and musicians lined up for the evening, including Bill Tarren performing James Taylor and Eagles.
Shelagh McConnell will also perform with her unique country voice will sing a mix of Irish, country and her very own songs, and there will be an open mic, so the event should feature a wide range of musicians covering different genres.
The Boars Head manager Matthew Brazier even promises a few trays of roast potatoes to share around.
You may also want to watch:
Search ‘Pass The Buch and Friends at The Boars Head Royston’ on Facebook to find out more information about the event.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 4 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 5 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 9 Stagecoach bus routes changing due to lack of staff
- 10 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction