Drivers warned of delays on A14 on Tuesday morning
Drivers are being warned to expect delays northbound on the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge, between Hinton Way and Nightingale Avenue because of heavy traffic on Tuesday morning. There are also reports of slow traffic eastbound on the A14 between Hemin
Drivers are being warned to expect delays northbound on the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge, between Hinton Way and Nightingale Avenue because of heavy traffic on Tuesday morning.
There are also reports of slow traffic eastbound on the A14 between Hemingford Abbots and Boxworth and between junction 22 and 23. On the A1300 between Hauxton Road and High Street in Trumpington there are reports of possible delays because of heavy traffic.
Motorists are being warned to expect delays on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 3 for St Albans with heavy traffic through the roadworks area either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the AI Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there is queuing traffic anti-clockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and between junction 26 at Waltham Abbey and junction 24 Potters Bar.
Drivers should also expect possible delays around the roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood where there is a 50mph speed limit.
- 1 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 2 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 3 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 4 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 7 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 8 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 9 Man who climbed on Tesco freezer jailed for string of offences
- 10 Three household waste collection crews suspended
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden there is a contraflow system in place so there could be delays.
On the M1 there is queuing traffic southbound between Newport Pagnell services and junction 13 after an earlier car fire and possible congestion between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and junction 12 with Flitwick.