Drivers face delays in Cambridgeshire at Oakington and Ailsworth on Wednesday morning
Motorists should again expect minor delays on the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning. Around junction 7 with the A602 in Stevenage there is heavy traffic. Further south there is slow traffic through the Hatfield Tunnel road works section between junctions 4 and
Motorists should again expect minor delays on the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning. Around junction 7 with the A602 in Stevenage there is heavy traffic. Further south there is slow traffic through the Hatfield Tunnel road works section between junctions 4 and 3 and at junction 2 with Welham Green.
On the M25 traffic is slow through the road works area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 there is the possibility of congestion both ways between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden.
In Bedfordshire delays are possible between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick because of a contraflow system. Slow traffic is also reported on the A505 at Dunstable and the A5 High Street North in the town.
You may also want to watch:
In Cambridgeshire there are delays on the Cambridge Road, Oakington where there is heavy traffic both ways and on the A47 at Ailsworth the road is blocked by an accident at The Drift.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 3 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 4 Local Election 2021: Counting starts for North Herts council
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 8 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 9 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 10 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory