Drivers face delays in Cambridgeshire at Oakington and Ailsworth on Wednesday morning
Motorists should again expect minor delays on the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning. Around junction 7 with the A602 in Stevenage there is heavy traffic. Further south there is slow traffic through the Hatfield Tunnel road works section between junctions 4 and
Motorists should again expect minor delays on the A1 (M) on Wednesday morning. Around junction 7 with the A602 in Stevenage there is heavy traffic. Further south there is slow traffic through the Hatfield Tunnel road works section between junctions 4 and 3 and at junction 2 with Welham Green.
On the M25 traffic is slow through the road works area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 there is the possibility of congestion both ways between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden.
In Bedfordshire delays are possible between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick because of a contraflow system. Slow traffic is also reported on the A505 at Dunstable and the A5 High Street North in the town.
You may also want to watch:
In Cambridgeshire there are delays on the Cambridge Road, Oakington where there is heavy traffic both ways and on the A47 at Ailsworth the road is blocked by an accident at The Drift.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 3 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 5 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 6 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 7 Council tax set to rise in South Cambs to help support frontline services
- 8 Have your say at virtual town meeting
- 9 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 10 Mental health support group encouraging you to #Walkandtalk