Don't miss the big awards night
THIS Saturday is your last chance to buy tickets for the Royston Business Awards ceremony. Tickets have been selling fast for the event, on November 27, and the remaining tickets will be on sale until noon on Saturday. The event has been organised by the
THIS Saturday is your last chance to buy tickets for the Royston Business Awards ceremony.
Tickets have been selling fast for the event, on November 27, and the remaining tickets will be on sale until noon on Saturday.
The event has been organised by the Royston Chamber of Commerce.
Mike Gowen, from the Chamber committee, said: "We already have sold most of the tickets for the Night of the Stars at the Town Hall next Thursday evening."
Any tickets unsold by Saturday midday will be allocated to companies requiring more on a first come, first served basis.
Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce, Stephen Larcombe, said: "We will not be running the Awards next year, because it is too large a commitment to do every year.
- 1 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 2 Melbourn Village College ready for Hastings battle in quarter-finals of national cup
- 3 Royston drama group CADS announces winner of 2022 Fred Sillence Award
- 4 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 5 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 6 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 7 Experience University of Cambridge Museums' free Twilight with the Museums sleepover at home
- 8 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 9 Patients required to continue wearing face coverings in healthcare settings
- 10 Meldreth mental health cancer support charity appoints first patron
So it is a case of book now, or wait till 2010 for the next Awards Night.
"We are hopeful that the intervening two years will also allow other businesses to grow and develop, and win their places on the podium. This year we have more businesses from the district on the shortlists, and we hope to have even more in future."
Tickets cost £20 each, and include a welcome drink and a meal courtesy of Palazzo-a-go-go. They are on sale at the Stationery Cupboard in the High Street or at WKH Accountants in Kneesworth Street.