Don't miss the big awards night
THIS Saturday is your last chance to buy tickets for the Royston Business Awards ceremony. Tickets have been selling fast for the event, on November 27, and the remaining tickets will be on sale until noon on Saturday. The event has been organised by the
THIS Saturday is your last chance to buy tickets for the Royston Business Awards ceremony.
Tickets have been selling fast for the event, on November 27, and the remaining tickets will be on sale until noon on Saturday.
The event has been organised by the Royston Chamber of Commerce.
Mike Gowen, from the Chamber committee, said: "We already have sold most of the tickets for the Night of the Stars at the Town Hall next Thursday evening."
You may also want to watch:
Any tickets unsold by Saturday midday will be allocated to companies requiring more on a first come, first served basis.
Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce, Stephen Larcombe, said: "We will not be running the Awards next year, because it is too large a commitment to do every year.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 3 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 7 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 8 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
So it is a case of book now, or wait till 2010 for the next Awards Night.
"We are hopeful that the intervening two years will also allow other businesses to grow and develop, and win their places on the podium. This year we have more businesses from the district on the shortlists, and we hope to have even more in future."
Tickets cost £20 each, and include a welcome drink and a meal courtesy of Palazzo-a-go-go. They are on sale at the Stationery Cupboard in the High Street or at WKH Accountants in Kneesworth Street.