Don't miss the big awards night
THIS Saturday is your last chance to buy tickets for the Royston Business Awards ceremony. Tickets have been selling fast for the event, on November 27, and the remaining tickets will be on sale until noon on Saturday. The event has been organised by the
THIS Saturday is your last chance to buy tickets for the Royston Business Awards ceremony.
Tickets have been selling fast for the event, on November 27, and the remaining tickets will be on sale until noon on Saturday.
The event has been organised by the Royston Chamber of Commerce.
Mike Gowen, from the Chamber committee, said: "We already have sold most of the tickets for the Night of the Stars at the Town Hall next Thursday evening."
You may also want to watch:
Any tickets unsold by Saturday midday will be allocated to companies requiring more on a first come, first served basis.
Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce, Stephen Larcombe, said: "We will not be running the Awards next year, because it is too large a commitment to do every year.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge
So it is a case of book now, or wait till 2010 for the next Awards Night.
"We are hopeful that the intervening two years will also allow other businesses to grow and develop, and win their places on the podium. This year we have more businesses from the district on the shortlists, and we hope to have even more in future."
Tickets cost £20 each, and include a welcome drink and a meal courtesy of Palazzo-a-go-go. They are on sale at the Stationery Cupboard in the High Street or at WKH Accountants in Kneesworth Street.