Diversions on the A1 at Stamford after earlier crash on Friday evening
There are problems for motorists on the A1 Great North Road at Stamford on Friday night where the road is closed northbound due to an earlier accident and emergency repairs are now being carried out between the A606 Empingham Road and the A607 to the A43
There are problems for motorists on the A1 Great North Road at Stamford on Friday night where the road is closed northbound due to an earlier accident and emergency repairs are now being carried out between the A606 Empingham Road and the A607 to the A43 Kettering Road and diversions are in operation.
On the A10 at Milton there is queuing traffic both ways at the Milton Interchange and heavy traffic is reported on the A14 westbound between junction 32 Cambridge Road and the M11 junction 35 at Girton and on the A1307 Hills Road, Cambridge, between the A603 Gonville Place and the A1134 Queen Edith's Way.
Traffic is running smoothly on the A1 (M) where there is only one area of concern between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel on the A1 (M) where there might be delays caused by the roadworks and a 40mph limit.
On the M11 in Essex one lane is closed both ways and there is a contraflow, resurfacing work and barrier repairs between J8, Stansted Airport and J9, Saffron Walden.
On the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and speed restriction of 50 mph both ways and major roadworks between junction 16 M40 and junction 18, Chorley Wood, in Hertfordshire so expect delays.
Also on the M25 in Buckinghamshire there is queuing traffic clockwise after an earlier accident, two vehicles involved between junction 16 M40 and junction 17 Maple Cross, congestion to J13, Staines. In the roadworks area all lanes have been re-opened.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 3 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
- 4 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 5 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 6 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 7 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 8 Citizens Advice: Your rights should anything get lost or delayed in the post
- 9 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
- 10 Vehicles, greenhouse and fence 'smashed' in Royston
On the M1 Hertfordshire there is very slow traffic northbound from junction 8, Hemel Hempstead to junction 10, Luton Airport Spur Road in the roadworks area.