Diversions on the A1 at Stamford after earlier crash on Friday evening
There are problems for motorists on the A1 Great North Road at Stamford on Friday night where the road is closed northbound due to an earlier accident and emergency repairs are now being carried out between the A606 Empingham Road and the A607 to the A43
There are problems for motorists on the A1 Great North Road at Stamford on Friday night where the road is closed northbound due to an earlier accident and emergency repairs are now being carried out between the A606 Empingham Road and the A607 to the A43 Kettering Road and diversions are in operation.
On the A10 at Milton there is queuing traffic both ways at the Milton Interchange and heavy traffic is reported on the A14 westbound between junction 32 Cambridge Road and the M11 junction 35 at Girton and on the A1307 Hills Road, Cambridge, between the A603 Gonville Place and the A1134 Queen Edith's Way.
Traffic is running smoothly on the A1 (M) where there is only one area of concern between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel on the A1 (M) where there might be delays caused by the roadworks and a 40mph limit.
On the M11 in Essex one lane is closed both ways and there is a contraflow, resurfacing work and barrier repairs between J8, Stansted Airport and J9, Saffron Walden.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and speed restriction of 50 mph both ways and major roadworks between junction 16 M40 and junction 18, Chorley Wood, in Hertfordshire so expect delays.
Also on the M25 in Buckinghamshire there is queuing traffic clockwise after an earlier accident, two vehicles involved between junction 16 M40 and junction 17 Maple Cross, congestion to J13, Staines. In the roadworks area all lanes have been re-opened.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 3 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 4 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 7 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?
On the M1 Hertfordshire there is very slow traffic northbound from junction 8, Hemel Hempstead to junction 10, Luton Airport Spur Road in the roadworks area.