Diversion in place after lorry crash on A505 near Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A505 is blocked this morning after two lorries crashed.
Police attended the scene just after 7.30am this morning following reports of the collision near Melbourn involving two HGVs.
The drivers of the vehicles both suffered minor injuries, and an ambulance officer and the Hazardous Area Response Team were called.
A spokesman for the East Of England Ambulance service confirmed that one of the drivers, a man, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with back pain.
The other patient was assessed at the scene and required no further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains blocked and a diversion has been put in place from the westbound carriageway.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 4 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 5 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 6 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 7 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 8 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 9 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 10 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving