Diversion in place after lorry crash on A505 near Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A505 is blocked this morning after two lorries crashed.
Police attended the scene just after 7.30am this morning following reports of the collision near Melbourn involving two HGVs.
The drivers of the vehicles both suffered minor injuries, and an ambulance officer and the Hazardous Area Response Team were called.
A spokesman for the East Of England Ambulance service confirmed that one of the drivers, a man, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with back pain.
The other patient was assessed at the scene and required no further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains blocked and a diversion has been put in place from the westbound carriageway.
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 2 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 3 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 6 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 8 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 10 Candidates in North Herts prepare to stand for county council elections