Diversion in place after lorry crash on A505 near Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A505 is blocked this morning after two lorries crashed.
Police attended the scene just after 7.30am this morning following reports of the collision near Melbourn involving two HGVs.
The drivers of the vehicles both suffered minor injuries, and an ambulance officer and the Hazardous Area Response Team were called.
A spokesman for the East Of England Ambulance service confirmed that one of the drivers, a man, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with back pain.
The other patient was assessed at the scene and required no further treatment.
The road remains blocked and a diversion has been put in place from the westbound carriageway.
- 1 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 4 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 6 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 9 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'