Diversion in place after lorry crash on A505 near Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A505 is blocked this morning after two lorries crashed.
Police attended the scene just after 7.30am this morning following reports of the collision near Melbourn involving two HGVs.
The drivers of the vehicles both suffered minor injuries, and an ambulance officer and the Hazardous Area Response Team were called.
A spokesman for the East Of England Ambulance service confirmed that one of the drivers, a man, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with back pain.
The other patient was assessed at the scene and required no further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains blocked and a diversion has been put in place from the westbound carriageway.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 3 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 4 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 9 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton