Did you help broken bike man?
- Credit: Archant
DID you help this stranded man get home?
John Crosher, 71, had just arrived at the Newsplus newsagent in Royston when his bike collapsed under him.
He was stuck several miles away from his home when a man and woman, both in their 30s, offered him a lift home in their white van.
Mr Crosher said: “I would like to pass my heartfelt thanks to the couple who came to my assistance when my bike frame, without warning, split into two halves under me. They very kindly helped me up and took me home with the broken bike in their van.
“I would like to thank them more personally but, in my distress, I did not remember their names. I would be delighted if they could get in touch with me through the Crow.”
You may also want to watch:
If it was you who helped Mr Crosher get home on June 30, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 5 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 6 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 7 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 8 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Reed break run of defeats with hard-fought draw at Harpenden