Did you help broken bike man?
- Credit: Archant
DID you help this stranded man get home?
John Crosher, 71, had just arrived at the Newsplus newsagent in Royston when his bike collapsed under him.
He was stuck several miles away from his home when a man and woman, both in their 30s, offered him a lift home in their white van.
Mr Crosher said: “I would like to pass my heartfelt thanks to the couple who came to my assistance when my bike frame, without warning, split into two halves under me. They very kindly helped me up and took me home with the broken bike in their van.
“I would like to thank them more personally but, in my distress, I did not remember their names. I would be delighted if they could get in touch with me through the Crow.”
If it was you who helped Mr Crosher get home on June 30, email email@example.com
- 1 Businessman talks overcoming mental health struggles and drug addiction
- 2 Advice to residents as COVID-19 cases spike in Royston
- 3 Melbourn Post Office reopens in new location
- 4 Garden centre introduces quiet grottos for children with autism
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 Happy Mondays to open 2022 UK tour with Cambridge Corn Exchange date
- 7 Passenger, Seasick Steve and Suzanne Vega among first acts announced for Cambridge Folk Festival 2022
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 E-fit image of indecent exposure suspect released by police
- 10 Royston town mayor praises community spirit in Christmas message