Delay on A14 in Cambridgshire on Tuesday morning
Motorists faced queues around Stevenage this morning with slow traffic on the A602 Hitchin Road, both ways around Ingleside Drive. There are also delays on the A602 Broadhall Way both ways at the A1072 junction with Gunnels Wood Road. Drivers can also exp
Motorists faced queues around Stevenage this morning with slow traffic on the A602 Hitchin Road, both ways around Ingleside Drive. There are also delays on the A602 Broadhall Way both ways at the A1072 junction with Gunnels Wood Road.
Drivers can also expect delays on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and 4 for Hertford and also around the road works area either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the M25 there is slow moving traffic between junction 20 at Kings Langley and junction 21 and there are possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood because of a 50mph speed restriction through the road works.
There is slow traffic on the B655 Hexton Road at Barton-le-Clay in Bedfordshire after an accident between Manor Road and Hexton Village and on the M11 at junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden motorists are warned of possible delays because of road works.
You may also want to watch:
In Cambridgeshire there is heavy traffic on the A10 at Milton southbound between Butt Lane and the A14 at junction 33 and again on the A14 eastbound at Godmanchester between junctions 24 and 28.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 4 Extra Car Park Panto date added for IWM Duxford
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 6 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 7 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 8 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 9 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 10 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'