Police appeal to trace missing Royston man
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a 33-year-old man who has gone missing from Royston.
Dean Ellington was last seen in the town on the afternoon of bank holiday Monday.
He is described as being around 6ft tall and of medium build – he was last seen wearing a pink T-shirt and shorts but may have since changed his clothes.
Dean also has links to the Cambridge area.
A police spokeswoman said: “If you have seen Dean since he went missing or have information about his whereabouts please contact Herts police via 101.
You may also want to watch:
“If you believe you are with Dean or have seen him in the last few moments please call 999 immediately.”
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 7 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 8 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals