Date announced for new Royston school meeting as Greneway, Roysia and Meridian parents invited to have their say
- Credit: Archant
The date has been announced for the Royston Schools Academy Trust’s meeting on the proposals which will see three of the town’s schools merge to form one academy.
The plans will see Roysia and Greneway middle schools and Meridian School – which are all governed by RSAT – become one entity with Laura Rawlings at the helm.
Roysia and Greneway headteacher Laura Rawlings, who will be attending the meeting, told the Crow: “It will be an opportunity for current parents of children from all three schools to hear from the chairman Carol Boston of the trust on the proposals.
“It’s a chance for them to share their feedback – it’s a chance to shape the school.”
Where the new school will be based and the name of the school will be among the discussion points.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting takes place at Greneway in Garden Walk from 6.30pm on Thursday, September 28.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 5 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses