Dancers needed for Strictly-style charity event
- Credit: Home-Start
Family support charity Home-Start Royston, Buntingford and South Cambridgeshire is looking for experienced dancers to take part in a Strictly-style dance event.
The charity has already lined up contestants from local business owners to renowned residents, who are now looking for partners.
Novelist and entertainer Sarah Harrison said: “I'm thrilled to bits to be taking part. As assorted embarrassed relatives can testify I love to dance.
If you have dance experience and would be willing to take on a celebrity partner to choreograph and teach a routine, then Home-Start would love to hear from you.
Each routine needs to be around 90 seconds long, and can be in any dance style. Choreography help can be provided.
Dancers will be asked to meet up with their celebrity partners during January and February to practice their routines.
The event is being held at King James Academy in Royston on March 12.
- 1 Motorist charged with careless driving after motorcyclist injured in crash
- 2 E-fit image of indecent exposure suspect released by police
- 3 Concerns raised as Royston patients travel for booster jabs
- 4 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 5 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 6 'It was great to see the whole town get in the spirit of Christmas'
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 Disruption to train lines between Royston and Cambridge
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Room at the inn for 1,000-mile charity trekker