Dance school pupils given awards at fundraising presentation in Royston
- Credit: Archant
Hardworking dance school pupils have been recognised at a fundraising presentation in Royston.
The annual fundraising presentation for Hot Steps Dance Academy was held at Royston Leisure Centre amd raised £811.55 for cancer support charity Macmillan.
Annual achievement shields were presented to pupils from across the school – which has just celebrated its 10th year and runs classes in Steeple Morden and further afield.
Among the winners was nine-year-old Reya Cretton from Litlington, who won the Ballroom Shield.
The teachers have thanked leisure centre staff for their help.
You may also want to watch:
For more details on the school go to hotstepsdanceacademy.co.uk.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 9 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 10 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire