Damaged car stolen from Royston layby
A CAR involved in a collision that was awaiting recovery was last week stolen from a layby on the A505 near Royston.
The silver Ford Fiesta, was taken on Friday after earlier being involved in an accident and the vehicle had been damaged.
It is believed the car was stolen between 4pm and 10.15pm.
PC Simon Klust is investigating and said: “It is likely that the vehicle was stolen using a recovery vehicle and I would urge anyone who believes they saw the car being taken away during this time frame to call police as soon as possible.
“The car had received significant damage and I would ask if anyone has encountered a silver Ford Fiesta with damage to contact police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police via the non-emergency number, 101.
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 7 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange