Damaged car stolen from Royston layby
A CAR involved in a collision that was awaiting recovery was last week stolen from a layby on the A505 near Royston.
The silver Ford Fiesta, was taken on Friday after earlier being involved in an accident and the vehicle had been damaged.
It is believed the car was stolen between 4pm and 10.15pm.
PC Simon Klust is investigating and said: “It is likely that the vehicle was stolen using a recovery vehicle and I would urge anyone who believes they saw the car being taken away during this time frame to call police as soon as possible.
“The car had received significant damage and I would ask if anyone has encountered a silver Ford Fiesta with damage to contact police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police via the non-emergency number, 101.
- 1 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 7 7 things to do, places to go and gift experiences for dad this Father's Day
- 8 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 9 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 10 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks