Cyclist injured in hit-and-run collision in Foxton
A CYCLIST was seriously injured in a hit and run collision in Foxton last weekend. The 47-year old man was taken to Addenbrooke s Hospital with serious injuries, but is now recovering at home. Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which occurre
A CYCLIST was seriously injured in a hit and run collision in Foxton last weekend.
The 47-year old man was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital with serious injuries, but is now recovering at home.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which occurred last Saturday, November 28, at 7.55pm on the A10 near the junction with Shepreth Road.
The incident involved a silver Mercedes, which failed to stop after the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Andrew Pulley, who is investigating, said: "Please get in touch if you saw the collision or the driver of the Mercedes leaving the scene.
"The model of the Mercedes is unknown but it is described as an older style three door saloon," he said.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 3 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 4 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 5 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 6 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 9 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 10 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
Anyone with information can contact Pc Pulley at the Road Policing Unit in Sawston on 0345 456 456 4, or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.