Cyclist injured in hit-and-run collision in Foxton
A CYCLIST was seriously injured in a hit and run collision in Foxton last weekend. The 47-year old man was taken to Addenbrooke s Hospital with serious injuries, but is now recovering at home. Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which occurre
A CYCLIST was seriously injured in a hit and run collision in Foxton last weekend.
The 47-year old man was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital with serious injuries, but is now recovering at home.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which occurred last Saturday, November 28, at 7.55pm on the A10 near the junction with Shepreth Road.
The incident involved a silver Mercedes, which failed to stop after the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Andrew Pulley, who is investigating, said: "Please get in touch if you saw the collision or the driver of the Mercedes leaving the scene.
"The model of the Mercedes is unknown but it is described as an older style three door saloon," he said.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 9 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
Anyone with information can contact Pc Pulley at the Road Policing Unit in Sawston on 0345 456 456 4, or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.