Cyclist injured in hit-and-run collision in Foxton
A CYCLIST was seriously injured in a hit and run collision in Foxton last weekend. The 47-year old man was taken to Addenbrooke s Hospital with serious injuries, but is now recovering at home. Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which occurre
A CYCLIST was seriously injured in a hit and run collision in Foxton last weekend.
The 47-year old man was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital with serious injuries, but is now recovering at home.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which occurred last Saturday, November 28, at 7.55pm on the A10 near the junction with Shepreth Road.
The incident involved a silver Mercedes, which failed to stop after the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Andrew Pulley, who is investigating, said: "Please get in touch if you saw the collision or the driver of the Mercedes leaving the scene.
"The model of the Mercedes is unknown but it is described as an older style three door saloon," he said.
- 1 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 2 Royston woman celebrates 100th birthday after living in town for 53 years
- 3 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 4 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 5 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 9 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 10 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
Anyone with information can contact Pc Pulley at the Road Policing Unit in Sawston on 0345 456 456 4, or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.