Cyclist found with serious injuries
POLICE are appealing for help after a cyclist received serious head injuries while cycling along the A10. Cambridgeshire Police say they do not how the cyclist, who remains in a stable condition at Addenbrooke s hospital, Cambridge, sustained his injurie
POLICE are appealing for help after a cyclist received serious head injuries while cycling along the A10.
Cambridgeshire Police say they do not how the cyclist, who remains in a stable condition at Addenbrooke's hospital, Cambridge, sustained his injuries.
The man was found on the A10 near the A505 roundabout at about 1.30am last Sunday, May 3.
Two calls were received by police from drivers who had spotted the injured man. He was subsequently taken to hospital and has remained there since.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Andy Line, investigating, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who knows how this man came to be laying at the side of the road. It is not clear if he was involved in a collision, or fell off his bike."
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Line at Sawston Police Station on 0845 456 4564, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 3 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 6 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 7 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 8 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?