Cyclist found with serious injuries
POLICE are appealing for help after a cyclist received serious head injuries while cycling along the A10. Cambridgeshire Police say they do not how the cyclist, who remains in a stable condition at Addenbrooke s hospital, Cambridge, sustained his injurie
POLICE are appealing for help after a cyclist received serious head injuries while cycling along the A10.
Cambridgeshire Police say they do not how the cyclist, who remains in a stable condition at Addenbrooke's hospital, Cambridge, sustained his injuries.
The man was found on the A10 near the A505 roundabout at about 1.30am last Sunday, May 3.
Two calls were received by police from drivers who had spotted the injured man. He was subsequently taken to hospital and has remained there since.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Andy Line, investigating, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who knows how this man came to be laying at the side of the road. It is not clear if he was involved in a collision, or fell off his bike."
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Line at Sawston Police Station on 0845 456 4564, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 7 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life