Cyclist found with serious injuries
POLICE are appealing for help after a cyclist received serious head injuries while cycling along the A10. Cambridgeshire Police say they do not how the cyclist, who remains in a stable condition at Addenbrooke s hospital, Cambridge, sustained his injurie
POLICE are appealing for help after a cyclist received serious head injuries while cycling along the A10.
Cambridgeshire Police say they do not how the cyclist, who remains in a stable condition at Addenbrooke's hospital, Cambridge, sustained his injuries.
The man was found on the A10 near the A505 roundabout at about 1.30am last Sunday, May 3.
Two calls were received by police from drivers who had spotted the injured man. He was subsequently taken to hospital and has remained there since.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Andy Line, investigating, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who knows how this man came to be laying at the side of the road. It is not clear if he was involved in a collision, or fell off his bike."
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Line at Sawston Police Station on 0845 456 4564, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 3 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 6 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 7 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 8 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 9 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 10 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation