Croydon man jailed for life for murder after body parts found dumped in lake
- Credit: Archant
A 36-year-old man has been jailed for life for the brutal murder of another man whose body parts were dumped in a lake.
Elvis Kwiatkowski, of Clopton Close in the Cambridgeshire village of Croydon, was sentenced yesterday at Blackfriars Crown Court for his part in the murder of Neill Buchel.
The 39-year-old was beaten to death before his body parts were thrown in a Dagenham lake on March 13, 2014.
Kwiatkowski, who was also found guilty of conspiring to pervert the course of justice, appeared in court alongside Chas Quye.
The 36-year-old, of Stanstead Road in Dagenham, received the same sentence.
You may also want to watch:
The judge said: “This was a classic joint enterprise, it matters not in the end who did what, but you must have both realised straight away that the victim was badly injured...Disposing of the body would have been bad enough but what makes this part so much more serious is that you desecrated the victim’s body by dismembering it.”
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 5 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses