Crowds flock in to get book signed by Barley author
- Credit: Archant
An author from Barley has heralded a book-signing for his latest novel a great success after almost 30 people turned up to get a copy.
David N Robinson organised the book signing for his latest novel The Gambit at The Pheasant pub in Great Chishill and said he was ‘pleased’ by the great turn-out.
The novel is about a London-based Ukranian earning billions from deals denied to fellow Russians.
David previously told The Crow: “I have always loved writing and always talked about writing a novel.
“I’ve always thought that if you’re the sort of person who says these things then you have got to do it.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m lucky to have got a lot of support locally.
“I like writing about current things, and I love to research my books thoroughly. I hope people come away feeling the book is very well researched.”
- 1 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 2 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
- 6 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 7 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Fabulous Foodies Festival is good to go at Cambridge this summer
- 10 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
The Gambit is available as an e-book on Amazon.