Crowds flock in to get book signed by Barley author
- Credit: Archant
An author from Barley has heralded a book-signing for his latest novel a great success after almost 30 people turned up to get a copy.
David N Robinson organised the book signing for his latest novel The Gambit at The Pheasant pub in Great Chishill and said he was ‘pleased’ by the great turn-out.
The novel is about a London-based Ukranian earning billions from deals denied to fellow Russians.
David previously told The Crow: “I have always loved writing and always talked about writing a novel.
“I’ve always thought that if you’re the sort of person who says these things then you have got to do it.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m lucky to have got a lot of support locally.
“I like writing about current things, and I love to research my books thoroughly. I hope people come away feeling the book is very well researched.”
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 6 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 7 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Help on offer for residents as Universal Credit cut looms
The Gambit is available as an e-book on Amazon.