Crowds flock in to get book signed by Barley author
- Credit: Archant
An author from Barley has heralded a book-signing for his latest novel a great success after almost 30 people turned up to get a copy.
David N Robinson organised the book signing for his latest novel The Gambit at The Pheasant pub in Great Chishill and said he was ‘pleased’ by the great turn-out.
The novel is about a London-based Ukranian earning billions from deals denied to fellow Russians.
David previously told The Crow: “I have always loved writing and always talked about writing a novel.
“I’ve always thought that if you’re the sort of person who says these things then you have got to do it.
“I’m lucky to have got a lot of support locally.
“I like writing about current things, and I love to research my books thoroughly. I hope people come away feeling the book is very well researched.”
- 1 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 2 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 3 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 4 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
- 5 Wanted burglar caught in Grafton Centre with 'hoard of stolen goods'
- 6 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 7 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 8 Teen attacked couple with glasses at Royston pub
- 9 Pictures of Duxford Summer Air Show 2022 at IWM Duxford
- 10 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
The Gambit is available as an e-book on Amazon.