Crowds flock in to get book signed by Barley author
- Credit: Archant
An author from Barley has heralded a book-signing for his latest novel a great success after almost 30 people turned up to get a copy.
David N Robinson organised the book signing for his latest novel The Gambit at The Pheasant pub in Great Chishill and said he was ‘pleased’ by the great turn-out.
The novel is about a London-based Ukranian earning billions from deals denied to fellow Russians.
David previously told The Crow: “I have always loved writing and always talked about writing a novel.
“I’ve always thought that if you’re the sort of person who says these things then you have got to do it.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m lucky to have got a lot of support locally.
“I like writing about current things, and I love to research my books thoroughly. I hope people come away feeling the book is very well researched.”
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 6 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 7 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 8 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 9 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 10 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
The Gambit is available as an e-book on Amazon.