Can you solve our Crow emoji quiz?
- Credit: Archant
Got a spare couple of minutes to test your emoji/Crow places knowledge? Of course you have!
Answers at the end (and yes, you may need your imagination with some of these). Enjoy...
5. 3️⃣7️⃣9️⃣ 🌊
- 1 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 2 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 3 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 4 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 7 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 8 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 9 Town pays tribute to 'Mr Royston' who made huge contribution to community
- 10 'Simply amazing' - dad's life saved by air ambulance after mystery seizure
6. 🧯🔥 🤒😊
Bonus Q - 👱♂️🥌🐦
1. Kneesworth, easy.
2. Barley - sort of.
3. Ah, that great village of fish-microphone-baby. Bassingbourn!
4. Newnham, of course.
5. Odsey. Nothing odd about it.
6. Ashwell - double points if you got it.
7. Reed. Obviously.
8. Duxford - Ducks and a ford (sort of, we did our best)
10. Fowl-mere (on this occasion, the 'ford' is now a lake, yes).
11. That's a tonne of weight being lifted. Foxton.
12. If you pronounce it incorrectly, this may have been tricky - Thriplow!
13. And the last one is... Buckland! Thank buck for that.
Bonus Q - OK, so the guy is called Roy and let's just imagine the bird is black. It's your favourite 📰!