Can you solve our Crow emoji quiz?
- Credit: Archant
Got a spare couple of minutes to test your emoji/Crow places knowledge? Of course you have!
Answers at the end (and yes, you may need your imagination with some of these). Enjoy...
You may also want to watch:
5. 3️⃣7️⃣9️⃣ 🌊
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 6 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 9 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
6. 🧯🔥 🤒😊
Bonus Q - 👱♂️🥌🐦
1. Kneesworth, easy.
2. Barley - sort of.
3. Ah, that great village of fish-microphone-baby. Bassingbourn!
4. Newnham, of course.
5. Odsey. Nothing odd about it.
6. Ashwell - double points if you got it.
7. Reed. Obviously.
8. Duxford - Ducks and a ford (sort of, we did our best)
10. Fowl-mere (on this occasion, the 'ford' is now a lake, yes).
11. That's a tonne of weight being lifted. Foxton.
12. If you pronounce it incorrectly, this may have been tricky - Thriplow!
13. And the last one is... Buckland! Thank buck for that.
Bonus Q - OK, so the guy is called Roy and let's just imagine the bird is black. It's your favourite 📰!