Can you solve our Crow emoji quiz?
- Credit: Archant
Got a spare couple of minutes to test your emoji/Crow places knowledge? Of course you have!
Answers at the end (and yes, you may need your imagination with some of these). Enjoy...
5. 3️⃣7️⃣9️⃣ 🌊
- 1 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 2 Wanted burglar caught in Grafton Centre with 'hoard of stolen goods'
- 3 Met Office weather: Yellow thunderstorm warning for East of England
- 4 Teen attacked couple with glasses at Royston pub
- 5 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 6 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 7 Pictures of Duxford Summer Air Show 2022 at IWM Duxford
- 8 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 9 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 10 Bringing sunshine to our NHS - charity launches match funding to double money
6. 🧯🔥 🤒😊
Bonus Q - 👱♂️🥌🐦
1. Kneesworth, easy.
2. Barley - sort of.
3. Ah, that great village of fish-microphone-baby. Bassingbourn!
4. Newnham, of course.
5. Odsey. Nothing odd about it.
6. Ashwell - double points if you got it.
7. Reed. Obviously.
8. Duxford - Ducks and a ford (sort of, we did our best)
10. Fowl-mere (on this occasion, the 'ford' is now a lake, yes).
11. That's a tonne of weight being lifted. Foxton.
12. If you pronounce it incorrectly, this may have been tricky - Thriplow!
13. And the last one is... Buckland! Thank buck for that.
Bonus Q - OK, so the guy is called Roy and let's just imagine the bird is black. It's your favourite 📰!