Flasher admits touching himself in public and assaulting police officers
- Credit: Archant
A 59-year old has admitted exposing himself, masturbating in public and assaulting police officers in Royston.
Vitaljus Kybartas of Old North Road, Bassingbourn-cum-Kneesworth, appeared at Hatfield Magistrates' Court on Tuesday where he admitted all charges against him.
He was charged with outraging public decency by exposing his penis to cause alarm or distress, as well as masturbating in public while in Royston on Monday this week.
He also admitted assaulting two police officers the same day, a male and a female, by beating.
The court heard the latest offences followed similar incidents last month, which he also admitted on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
On March 29, Kybartas again outraged public decency by exposing his penis in Royston - he also assaulted another male officer by beating that day.
Kybartas is due at Stevenage Magistrates' Court on June 15 for sentencing.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 6 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire