Flasher admits touching himself in public and assaulting police officers
- Credit: Archant
A 59-year old has admitted exposing himself, masturbating in public and assaulting police officers in Royston.
Vitaljus Kybartas of Old North Road, Bassingbourn-cum-Kneesworth, appeared at Hatfield Magistrates' Court on Tuesday where he admitted all charges against him.
He was charged with outraging public decency by exposing his penis to cause alarm or distress, as well as masturbating in public while in Royston on Monday this week.
He also admitted assaulting two police officers the same day, a male and a female, by beating.
The court heard the latest offences followed similar incidents last month, which he also admitted on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
On March 29, Kybartas again outraged public decency by exposing his penis in Royston - he also assaulted another male officer by beating that day.
Kybartas is due at Stevenage Magistrates' Court on June 15 for sentencing.
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 5 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 9 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 10 Car wash raids spark modern slavery fears in Cambridgeshire