Flasher admits touching himself in public and assaulting police officers
- Credit: Archant
A 59-year old has admitted exposing himself, masturbating in public and assaulting police officers in Royston.
Vitaljus Kybartas of Old North Road, Bassingbourn-cum-Kneesworth, appeared at Hatfield Magistrates' Court on Tuesday where he admitted all charges against him.
He was charged with outraging public decency by exposing his penis to cause alarm or distress, as well as masturbating in public while in Royston on Monday this week.
He also admitted assaulting two police officers the same day, a male and a female, by beating.
The court heard the latest offences followed similar incidents last month, which he also admitted on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
On March 29, Kybartas again outraged public decency by exposing his penis in Royston - he also assaulted another male officer by beating that day.
Kybartas is due at Stevenage Magistrates' Court on June 15 for sentencing.
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 7 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 8 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals