Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
A prolific flasher who repeatedly exposed himself in Royston, and attacked police officers, has appeared in court.
Vitaljus Kybartas - of Old North Road in Bassingbourn-cum-Kneesworth - exposed his penis while in Royston on March 29. He also assaulted a male police officer that day.
He then exposed his penis to cause alarm or distress the following day.
On April 26, he exposed himself again in Royston and masturbated in public.
He also assaulted two police officers - a man and a woman - by beating, that same day in the town.
Kybartas appeared at Hatfield Magistrates' Court in April and pleaded guilty to all charges and was bailed.
On June 15, he failed to surrender to custody without reasonable cause.
- 1 New mayor elected in historic moment for Royston Town Council
- 2 Royston Methodists welcome leading figures to church
- 3 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 4 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 5 Therfield pub celebrates lockdown heroes
- 6 World IBD Day: Crohn's disease sufferer speaks out
- 7 Fast and frenetic racing as Cycle Club Ashwell shine at grass track cycling meet
- 8 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 9 Garden centre to host royal treat for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
And he appeared at Stevenage Magistrates' Court yesterday, when the case was sent to crown court.
Kybartas was remanded in custody to next appear at St Albans Crown Court for sentencing on July 9.