Crew tackles chimney fire in Croydon
PUBLISHED: 11:33 14 May 2018 | UPDATED: 11:33 14 May 2018
Firefighters tackled a blaze in Croydon at the weekend.
A crew from Cambridge was called to the chimney fire at a property in the village’s High Street on Saturday at about 8.45pm.
Firefighters used small gear to extinguish the flames, before returning to their station by 10pm.
The cause of the fire was accidental.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Royston Crow. Click the link in the orange box above for details.