Crashes close three roads in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday morning
There is misery for motorists in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday morning with the A605 closed both ways between the A141 March Road and Duncombe s Road due to an accident. The B1040 Ramsey Road, Warboys, is also closed in both direction at Humberdale Way afte
There is misery for motorists in Cambridgeshire on Wednesday morning with the A605 closed both ways between the A141 March Road and Duncombe's Road due to an accident.
The B1040 Ramsey Road, Warboys, is also closed in both direction at Humberdale Way after an accident and Gransden Road, Caxton, has been closed both ways due to an overturned car.
There are reports of slow traffic on the A14 at Brampton eastbound between junction 21 and junction 23 and at Godmanchester between junctions 24 and 28 eastbound
There is queuing traffic on the A1 (M) between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel where there are major roadworks.
You may also want to watch:
Further south there is congestion on the A1 Barnet By-Pass southbound at Borehamwood.
On the M25 there is heavy traffic clockwise between junction 20 and junction 21 at Kings Langley.
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 4 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 5 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 6 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 7 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of roadworks and a 50mph limit.
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of roadworks and barrier repairs.
There are delays in several areas of the M1. Between Newport Pagnell Services and junction 12 at Flitwick there is queuing traffic southbound following an earlier accident.
There is also slow moving traffic between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick.