Two-vehicle crash in Royston
- Credit: Archant
There has been a two-vehicle crash in Royston this morning – resulting in one car crashing into a hedge and the other on its roof.
The crash happened at the junction for Newmarket Road and Studlands Rise at about 7am – one car, a grey BMW, rolled onto its roof.
The other vehicle involved was a grey Renault Kadjar.
Herts Fire and Rescue tweeted: “@roystonfire mobilised to Newmarket road to a two vehicle RTC. Thankfully no one seriously injured. Crews perform scene safety while @HertsPolice and @EastEnglandAmb also attend.”
At 8.30am, A police spokeswoman told the Crow: “No-one was trapped in the vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
“Police are still at the scene waiting for the vehicles to be recovered.”
The Crow is awaiting details about any injuries.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 9 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 10 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford