Two-vehicle crash in Royston
- Credit: Archant
There has been a two-vehicle crash in Royston this morning – resulting in one car crashing into a hedge and the other on its roof.
The crash happened at the junction for Newmarket Road and Studlands Rise at about 7am – one car, a grey BMW, rolled onto its roof.
The other vehicle involved was a grey Renault Kadjar.
Herts Fire and Rescue tweeted: “@roystonfire mobilised to Newmarket road to a two vehicle RTC. Thankfully no one seriously injured. Crews perform scene safety while @HertsPolice and @EastEnglandAmb also attend.”
At 8.30am, A police spokeswoman told the Crow: “No-one was trapped in the vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
“Police are still at the scene waiting for the vehicles to be recovered.”
The Crow is awaiting details about any injuries.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 9 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 10 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?