Two-vehicle crash in Royston
- Credit: Archant
There has been a two-vehicle crash in Royston this morning – resulting in one car crashing into a hedge and the other on its roof.
The crash happened at the junction for Newmarket Road and Studlands Rise at about 7am – one car, a grey BMW, rolled onto its roof.
The other vehicle involved was a grey Renault Kadjar.
Herts Fire and Rescue tweeted: “@roystonfire mobilised to Newmarket road to a two vehicle RTC. Thankfully no one seriously injured. Crews perform scene safety while @HertsPolice and @EastEnglandAmb also attend.”
At 8.30am, A police spokeswoman told the Crow: “No-one was trapped in the vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
“Police are still at the scene waiting for the vehicles to be recovered.”
The Crow is awaiting details about any injuries.
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 5 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week