Crafters kick off the festive season in Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
Members of a Melbourn community group for yarn crafters have kicked off the festive season with a Christmas craft fair.
The event at Melbourn Community Hub on Sunday by the Yap and Yarn group saw 17 crafters come from across North Herts and South Cambs to sell their carefully-made crafts.
and made Christmas decorations, greeting cards, knitwear, clothing, and other beautiful gifts nudged the large crowds from Melbourn and surrounding areas that turned up.
The stalls included Alexa and Matthew Allan’s ‘Cute Crafts’, ‘Make and Create’ by Tracy Stressing, and The Royston Reindeer Co.
Melbourn resident and parish councillor Clive Porter said: “Numerous attendees, both crafters and the public, voiced how impressed they were with the venue, and said that it was one of the most professionally organised craft fairs that they had attended.”
You may also want to watch:
For more on Melbourn Community Hub go to melbournhub.co.uk or call 01763 263303.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 3 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 4 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 7 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 8 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 9 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?