Crafters kick off the festive season in Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
Members of a Melbourn community group for yarn crafters have kicked off the festive season with a Christmas craft fair.
The event at Melbourn Community Hub on Sunday by the Yap and Yarn group saw 17 crafters come from across North Herts and South Cambs to sell their carefully-made crafts.
and made Christmas decorations, greeting cards, knitwear, clothing, and other beautiful gifts nudged the large crowds from Melbourn and surrounding areas that turned up.
The stalls included Alexa and Matthew Allan’s ‘Cute Crafts’, ‘Make and Create’ by Tracy Stressing, and The Royston Reindeer Co.
Melbourn resident and parish councillor Clive Porter said: “Numerous attendees, both crafters and the public, voiced how impressed they were with the venue, and said that it was one of the most professionally organised craft fairs that they had attended.”
You may also want to watch:
For more on Melbourn Community Hub go to melbournhub.co.uk or call 01763 263303.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches