Crafters kick off the festive season in Melbourn
- Credit: Archant
Members of a Melbourn community group for yarn crafters have kicked off the festive season with a Christmas craft fair.
The event at Melbourn Community Hub on Sunday by the Yap and Yarn group saw 17 crafters come from across North Herts and South Cambs to sell their carefully-made crafts.
and made Christmas decorations, greeting cards, knitwear, clothing, and other beautiful gifts nudged the large crowds from Melbourn and surrounding areas that turned up.
The stalls included Alexa and Matthew Allan’s ‘Cute Crafts’, ‘Make and Create’ by Tracy Stressing, and The Royston Reindeer Co.
Melbourn resident and parish councillor Clive Porter said: “Numerous attendees, both crafters and the public, voiced how impressed they were with the venue, and said that it was one of the most professionally organised craft fairs that they had attended.”
You may also want to watch:
For more on Melbourn Community Hub go to melbournhub.co.uk or call 01763 263303.
- 1 Melbourn Post Office reopens in new location
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 4 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 5 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 6 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 7 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?