Cosy cafe on the menu at Royston’s new venue The Cavern
- Credit: Archant
The owners of a new Royston cafe are planning on cooking up a storm at their new breakfast and sandwich bar in Melbourn Street.
Terry Smeeton and Michelle Parker opened up The Cavern on Monday, after searching around the town for a decent venue for a brand new eatery.
Terry said: “I have always wanted to run a cafe, and it was just a good opportunity – it’s in a good location, next to the cave. It’s been going alright so far. It’s a nice, cosy and friendly place, people can come and sit down if they want to, or take away.”
The cafe, open from 7am Monday to Saturday, offers soups, salad bowls, sandwiches, jacket potatoes and cooked breakfasts.
Customer Stuart Hunter said: “The Prawn Marie Rose sandwiches are amazing.
You may also want to watch:
“I loved it so much I came back the next day for my lunch.”
To find out more about the cafe, visit the website at www.thecavernroyston.co.uk or like The Cavern on Facebook.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 6 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 7 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 8 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 9 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 10 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation