Consultancy has designs on China
A DESIGN consultancy has been selected to help British designers win business in China. Quadro design associates, based in Buckland, were chosen as members of the new China Design Task Force. Phil Gray, founder director of Quadro and member of the task fo
A DESIGN consultancy has been selected to help British designers win business in China.
Quadro design associates, based in Buckland, were chosen as members of the new China Design Task Force.
Phil Gray, founder director of Quadro and member of the task force, said: "It's a privilege to have been selected and it gives us the opportunity to share our experience of working in the south of China for the last nine years.
"We've seen at first hand the rapid changes that are taking place in the region. There is a real thirst for learning and increasing demand for design services."
You may also want to watch:
The 11-member task force is made up of British design companies that have significant international experience, particularly in Asia.
The task force, set up by UK Trade and Investment, will host seminars in China about the strength of UK design.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 4 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge
Mr Gray said: "I'm sure with our colleagues in the task force we will be able to seize this opportunity and build some real momentum for British designers.