Consultancy has designs on China
A DESIGN consultancy has been selected to help British designers win business in China. Quadro design associates, based in Buckland, were chosen as members of the new China Design Task Force. Phil Gray, founder director of Quadro and member of the task fo
A DESIGN consultancy has been selected to help British designers win business in China.
Quadro design associates, based in Buckland, were chosen as members of the new China Design Task Force.
Phil Gray, founder director of Quadro and member of the task force, said: "It's a privilege to have been selected and it gives us the opportunity to share our experience of working in the south of China for the last nine years.
"We've seen at first hand the rapid changes that are taking place in the region. There is a real thirst for learning and increasing demand for design services."
The 11-member task force is made up of British design companies that have significant international experience, particularly in Asia.
The task force, set up by UK Trade and Investment, will host seminars in China about the strength of UK design.
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as festival returns after two years
- 2 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 3 MP hosts gathering for Ukrainian refugees
- 4 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 5 One of a kind Second World War aircraft to fly in historic flypast at IWM Duxford’s Battle of Britain Air Show 2022
- 6 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 7 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 8 20 Ukrainian medical students begin placements at Addenbrooke’s
- 9 Hertfordshire 'extreme heat' amber warning as temperature set to soar
- 10 Meet Hertfordshire's Birmingham 2022 medal winners
Mr Gray said: "I'm sure with our colleagues in the task force we will be able to seize this opportunity and build some real momentum for British designers.