Consultancy has designs on China
A DESIGN consultancy has been selected to help British designers win business in China. Quadro design associates, based in Buckland, were chosen as members of the new China Design Task Force. Phil Gray, founder director of Quadro and member of the task fo
A DESIGN consultancy has been selected to help British designers win business in China.
Quadro design associates, based in Buckland, were chosen as members of the new China Design Task Force.
Phil Gray, founder director of Quadro and member of the task force, said: "It's a privilege to have been selected and it gives us the opportunity to share our experience of working in the south of China for the last nine years.
"We've seen at first hand the rapid changes that are taking place in the region. There is a real thirst for learning and increasing demand for design services."
You may also want to watch:
The 11-member task force is made up of British design companies that have significant international experience, particularly in Asia.
The task force, set up by UK Trade and Investment, will host seminars in China about the strength of UK design.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 7 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 8 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 9 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 10 Sign up to village duathlon and raise funds for Home-Start
Mr Gray said: "I'm sure with our colleagues in the task force we will be able to seize this opportunity and build some real momentum for British designers.