Congestion on A14 in Cambs on Tuesday evening
There is a problem for motorists using the A14 in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday evening with heavy traffic eastbound between junction 26 with the A11 and junction 37 for the A142 at Exning following an earlier incident with a broken down lorry on Nine Mile Hi
There is a problem for motorists using the A14 in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday evening with heavy traffic eastbound between junction 26 with the A11 and junction 37 for the A142 at Exning following an earlier incident with a broken down lorry on Nine Mile Hill.
Heavy traffic is also reported on the A1 (M) tonight northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn and either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Congestion is also reported on Hermitage Road, Hitchin, both ways at the B656 in Queen Street.
Slow moving traffic is reported on the M25 clockwise between junction 14 for Heathrow Terminal 4 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
You may also want to watch:
The A1081 London Road, St Albans is blocked due to an accident between two vehicles in Marlborough Road.
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
On the M1 there is a contraflow both ways between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick which might cause delays and heavy traffic is reported northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 10.
There is queuing traffic on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout.