Congestion on A14 in Cambs on Tuesday evening
There is a problem for motorists using the A14 in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday evening with heavy traffic eastbound between junction 26 with the A11 and junction 37 for the A142 at Exning following an earlier incident with a broken down lorry on Nine Mile Hi
There is a problem for motorists using the A14 in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday evening with heavy traffic eastbound between junction 26 with the A11 and junction 37 for the A142 at Exning following an earlier incident with a broken down lorry on Nine Mile Hill.
Heavy traffic is also reported on the A1 (M) tonight northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn and either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Congestion is also reported on Hermitage Road, Hitchin, both ways at the B656 in Queen Street.
Slow moving traffic is reported on the M25 clockwise between junction 14 for Heathrow Terminal 4 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
You may also want to watch:
The A1081 London Road, St Albans is blocked due to an accident between two vehicles in Marlborough Road.
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 3 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 4 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 5 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 8 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 9 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 10 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
On the M1 there is a contraflow both ways between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick which might cause delays and heavy traffic is reported northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 10.
There is queuing traffic on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout.