Company on move to mark reel deal
DEVELOPMENT company Pursuit Dynamics is set to leave Royston after clinching its first global licensing deal. The company based in Orchard Road is relocating to Huntingdon after signing a deal with engineering giants Tyco. Commercial director Kester Scrop
DEVELOPMENT company Pursuit Dynamics is set to leave Royston after clinching its first global licensing deal.
The company based in Orchard Road is relocating to Huntingdon after signing a deal with engineering giants Tyco.
Commercial director Kester Scrope said: "Royston has been extremely good to us. We've got some important contacts here and we want to stay close to them, but needed somewhere that was a little bit larger."
Under the new deal, Tyco will manufacture and market Pursuit Dynamic's firefighting system, FireMist.
You may also want to watch:
It creates water droplets one tenth of the size of those currently produced by fire fighting equipment.
Mr Scrope said: "The market is really growing and I can see this becoming the system of choice and being able to deal with a multi-million dollar company like Tyco is a good validation of the technology.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 4 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge