College goes from strength to strength
IN a recent Ofsted report, Freman College in Buntingford has been praised for its high standards and student behaviour. The Ofsted inspector also commented on the high quality teaching, supported by good subject knowledge that meets the needs of all lea
IN a recent Ofsted report, Freman College in Buntingford has been praised for its high standards and student behaviour.
The Ofsted inspector also commented on the "high quality teaching, supported by good subject knowledge that meets the needs of all learners" and said that the college is going from strength to strength.
The inspector was impressed by the students and stated that "the students' behaviour in class and around the college was excellent".
Head teacher Helen Loughran said: "I am delighted by the report which identifies all the real strengths of the school.
You may also want to watch:
"The inspectors especially liked the way we work so closely with our partner middle and first schools to provide continuous high quality education and care for our local community.
"Our vertical tutor groups and house system were also highlighted as having
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 9 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
an outstanding impact on students' confidence and how well they progress," she said.