Classic cars on show
LAMBORGHINIS, MGs, and E-type Jaguars were among some of the vehicles on display at Buntingford s Classic Car Show on Saturday. The show, which aims to raise awareness of the town and its facilities, also displayed 1950s and 1960s saloons, vintage and pre
LAMBORGHINIS, MGs, and E-type Jaguars were among some of the vehicles on display at Buntingford's Classic Car Show on Saturday.
The show, which aims to raise awareness of the town and its facilities, also displayed 1950s and 1960s saloons, vintage and pre-war cars, motorbikes, and agricultural and military vehicles.
One vehicle which stood out was the Panther, once owned by actor Oliver Reed.
Town centre manager Mark Dell said: "Despite the gloomy weather it was a successful day. There was a wide variety of vehicles and people seemed to enjoy themselves."
You may also want to watch:
Three vehicles which captured attention included a 1966 Jensen CV8, which won best in show, a 1981 De Lorean DMC 12, which won the vehicle people would most like to take home and a pink Fiat 500, which received the young and proud award.
- 1 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 2 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 3 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 4 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Local Election 2021: Counting starts for North Herts council
- 7 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 8 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 9 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 10 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?