Classic cars on show
LAMBORGHINIS, MGs, and E-type Jaguars were among some of the vehicles on display at Buntingford s Classic Car Show on Saturday. The show, which aims to raise awareness of the town and its facilities, also displayed 1950s and 1960s saloons, vintage and pre
LAMBORGHINIS, MGs, and E-type Jaguars were among some of the vehicles on display at Buntingford's Classic Car Show on Saturday.
The show, which aims to raise awareness of the town and its facilities, also displayed 1950s and 1960s saloons, vintage and pre-war cars, motorbikes, and agricultural and military vehicles.
One vehicle which stood out was the Panther, once owned by actor Oliver Reed.
Town centre manager Mark Dell said: "Despite the gloomy weather it was a successful day. There was a wide variety of vehicles and people seemed to enjoy themselves."
You may also want to watch:
Three vehicles which captured attention included a 1966 Jensen CV8, which won best in show, a 1981 De Lorean DMC 12, which won the vehicle people would most like to take home and a pink Fiat 500, which received the young and proud award.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 5 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 6 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 7 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 8 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims