Classic cars motoring in for MG Owners Club's annual Snowdrop Run
CLASSIC cars will motoring into Wimpole this Saturday. The Cambridge and District MG Owners Club s annual Snowdrop Run takes place this Saturday, February 20, starting at Wimpole Hall, and drivers will set off on a 55 mile route heading for Kathy Brown s
CLASSIC cars will motoring into Wimpole this Saturday.
The Cambridge and District MG Owners Club's annual Snowdrop Run takes place this Saturday, February 20, starting at Wimpole Hall, and drivers will set off on a 55 mile route heading for Kathy Brown's winter gardens in Stevington, near Bedford.
Organiser Alan Griffin said that over 100 cars have booked in for the run, with a variety of classic cars taking part, not just MG's.
All proceeds from the event will be going to the Huntingdon, Peterborough, and Cambridge Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicles will be arriving from 8.30am, and the drivers will set off at around 10.30am. Although the run is fully booked, spectators are welcome to attend.
- 1 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 6 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 7 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 8 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 9 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 10 Hospitality Action Day: Some of your favourite local pubs, restaurants and cafés