Citizens Advice energy bill drop-in session to be held at Royston Library
- Credit: Archant
People looking to tighten the purse strings and save money on their energy bills are invited to go along to an advice drop-in session at Royston Library.
Energy champions Jane Boxall and Michelle Ryan from North Herts Citizens Advice will be on hand with top tips to help to cut fuel bills by an average of £200.
Jane said: “We know many people feel reluctant to make the switch due to a lack of confidence in using the online switching tools.
“If you can bring along a copy of your latest bill we can help you switch tariff or supplier.”
Tips include how to compare energy prices and negotiate with providers.
You may also want to watch:
For more details or if you’d like some energy advice but can’t make the session – which takes place on Tuesday, June 27, from 10am to 2pm – call 01462 688008 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 7 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 8 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'