Citizens Advice energy bill drop-in session to be held at Royston Library
- Credit: Archant
People looking to tighten the purse strings and save money on their energy bills are invited to go along to an advice drop-in session at Royston Library.
Energy champions Jane Boxall and Michelle Ryan from North Herts Citizens Advice will be on hand with top tips to help to cut fuel bills by an average of £200.
Jane said: “We know many people feel reluctant to make the switch due to a lack of confidence in using the online switching tools.
“If you can bring along a copy of your latest bill we can help you switch tariff or supplier.”
Tips include how to compare energy prices and negotiate with providers.
You may also want to watch:
For more details or if you’d like some energy advice but can’t make the session – which takes place on Tuesday, June 27, from 10am to 2pm – call 01462 688008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 9 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation