Citizens Advice energy bill drop-in session to be held at Royston Library
- Credit: Archant
People looking to tighten the purse strings and save money on their energy bills are invited to go along to an advice drop-in session at Royston Library.
Energy champions Jane Boxall and Michelle Ryan from North Herts Citizens Advice will be on hand with top tips to help to cut fuel bills by an average of £200.
Jane said: “We know many people feel reluctant to make the switch due to a lack of confidence in using the online switching tools.
“If you can bring along a copy of your latest bill we can help you switch tariff or supplier.”
Tips include how to compare energy prices and negotiate with providers.
You may also want to watch:
For more details or if you’d like some energy advice but can’t make the session – which takes place on Tuesday, June 27, from 10am to 2pm – call 01462 688008 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 3 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 9 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing