Christmas shopping for charity
TWO mums from Buntingford are appealing to residents to help them raise money for a national charity. Helen Baker and Sharon Sinnott will be holding a Christmas Shopping Evening at Freman College in the hope of raising funds for the BBC s Children In Ne
TWO mums from Buntingford are appealing to residents to help them raise money for a national charity.
Helen Baker and Sharon Sinnott will be holding a 'Christmas Shopping Evening' at Freman College in the hope of raising funds for the BBC's Children In Need charity.
Helen said: "We wanted to do something in Buntingford that will help raise money for Children In Need. Both myself and Sharon have young kids and we both realise how important children's charities are."
Helen and Sharon are looking for residents to donate prizes for the evening and will be running a number of stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Helen added: "We are looking for people to donate jewellery, hand made items and crafts. Hopefully the event will raise lots of money and it promises to be a great evening."
If you would like to donate prizes or set up a stall contact Helen Baker on 01763 271176.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 3 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 10 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
The shopping evening will take place on Friday November 3 and will run from 7-10pm.