Hotel Chocolat’s ‘Chocmobile’ stolen in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A Hotel Chocolat van, nicknamed ‘the Chocmobile’, has been stolen from the luxury chocolatier’s headquarters in Royston.
The Chocmobile - which travels the nation, serving Hotel Chocolat goods - is kept at the Hotel Chocolat's HQ, Mint House in Newark Close, and was targeted by thieves overnight between Tuesday and Wednesday this week.
A police spokesman has confirmed three men were caught on CCTV at Mint House, who smashed a window to gain access to the Chocmobile before stealing it.
The company is offering a reward for any information leading to the van's recovery - an invitation to their top secret inventing room, and a five-year subscription to their monthly tasting club.
On Twitter, Hotel Chocolat said: "Let's #findthechocmobile and return to normal service, dispensing chocolate happiness around the country."
You may also want to watch:
If you have information on the incident, call 101 quoting 41/69223/19.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm