Hotel Chocolat’s ‘Chocmobile’ stolen in Royston
- Credit: Archant
A Hotel Chocolat van, nicknamed ‘the Chocmobile’, has been stolen from the luxury chocolatier’s headquarters in Royston.
The Chocmobile - which travels the nation, serving Hotel Chocolat goods - is kept at the Hotel Chocolat's HQ, Mint House in Newark Close, and was targeted by thieves overnight between Tuesday and Wednesday this week.
A police spokesman has confirmed three men were caught on CCTV at Mint House, who smashed a window to gain access to the Chocmobile before stealing it.
The company is offering a reward for any information leading to the van's recovery - an invitation to their top secret inventing room, and a five-year subscription to their monthly tasting club.
On Twitter, Hotel Chocolat said: "Let's #findthechocmobile and return to normal service, dispensing chocolate happiness around the country."
If you have information on the incident, call 101 quoting 41/69223/19.
- 1 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 2 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 3 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 6 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?