Charity show organiser calls for help
THE organiser of a vintage vehicle and air show is appealing for support to ensure the show continues. Organiser Dave Poile said: We would like to seek financial sponsorship to allow us to continue on what we are told is a lovely day out. Included in t
THE organiser of a vintage vehicle and air show is appealing for support to ensure the show continues.
Organiser Dave Poile said: "We would like to seek financial sponsorship to allow us to continue on what we are told is a lovely day out."
Included in this year's show on August 26 will be a Lancaster, Hurricane and a P40 Kittyhawk.
UK Glider Aerobatic champion Guy Westgate and UK Aerobatic champion Mark Jefferies will be taking to the air in support of the BBC Children In Need Appeal.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere there will be a craft fair and vintage and veteran classic vehicles on show.
n If any individuals or businesses can help Mr Poile with donations or sponsorship call him on 07730001132.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 3 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 6 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 7 22-year-old sentenced for criminal damage in Melbourn
- 8 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
For more details visit www.littlegransdenshow.co.uk