Charity evening for Great Ormond street hospital
Live music at Royston pub
LIVE music will rock a Royston pub this weekend at a charity evening.
Local band Tubries are playing a concert at the Old Crown pub, in Baldock Road, this Saturday, beginning at 9.30pm after the England match.
There will also be competitions to win prizes including a week’s break in a four-star villa in Portugal.
The event has been arranged by a group of girls who hiking Hadrian’s Wall to raise cash for Great Ormond street hospital in London.
You may also want to watch:
All profits from the evening will go to the hospital.
For more information, visit www.justgiving.com/CerysDurkin-HadriansWallHike
- 1 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 4 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 5 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange