Charity evening for Great Ormond street hospital
Live music at Royston pub
LIVE music will rock a Royston pub this weekend at a charity evening.
Local band Tubries are playing a concert at the Old Crown pub, in Baldock Road, this Saturday, beginning at 9.30pm after the England match.
There will also be competitions to win prizes including a week’s break in a four-star villa in Portugal.
The event has been arranged by a group of girls who hiking Hadrian’s Wall to raise cash for Great Ormond street hospital in London.
You may also want to watch:
All profits from the evening will go to the hospital.
For more information, visit www.justgiving.com/CerysDurkin-HadriansWallHike
- 1 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 2 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 5 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 6 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 7 Mass vaccination centre in town 'first' to open next week
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Campaigners write to MPs opposing trade deal which is of 'great concern to local people'
- 10 Thriplow's Baroness Boothroyd slams government vaccine strategy