Charity evening for Great Ormond street hospital
Live music at Royston pub
LIVE music will rock a Royston pub this weekend at a charity evening.
Local band Tubries are playing a concert at the Old Crown pub, in Baldock Road, this Saturday, beginning at 9.30pm after the England match.
There will also be competitions to win prizes including a week’s break in a four-star villa in Portugal.
The event has been arranged by a group of girls who hiking Hadrian’s Wall to raise cash for Great Ormond street hospital in London.
You may also want to watch:
All profits from the evening will go to the hospital.
For more information, visit www.justgiving.com/CerysDurkin-HadriansWallHike
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 8 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter