Charity evening for Great Ormond street hospital
Live music at Royston pub
LIVE music will rock a Royston pub this weekend at a charity evening.
Local band Tubries are playing a concert at the Old Crown pub, in Baldock Road, this Saturday, beginning at 9.30pm after the England match.
There will also be competitions to win prizes including a week’s break in a four-star villa in Portugal.
The event has been arranged by a group of girls who hiking Hadrian’s Wall to raise cash for Great Ormond street hospital in London.
You may also want to watch:
All profits from the evening will go to the hospital.
For more information, visit www.justgiving.com/CerysDurkin-HadriansWallHike
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 6 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 7 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 10 Missing teen found safe and well