Chance to hit high notes!
THE Royston Choral Society is running a workshop day as part of the Royston Arts Festival. The day at Greneway School, Royston, is for society members and any singers who would like to take part in the event. Society press officer Elizabeth Spain said the
THE Royston Choral Society is running a workshop day as part of the Royston Arts Festival.
The day at Greneway School, Royston, is for society members and any singers who would like to take part in the event.
Society press officer Elizabeth Spain said the workshop would include a new piece which she described as having "lots of grunts and growls".
There will be sessions, too, of barbershop singing, songs from the shows and movements from Mozart's Requiem.
You may also want to watch:
The society will be performing Mozart's Requiem at Royston Parish Church on November 22.
The workshop will cost £8.
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 4 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 5 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 6 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 7 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 10 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
The Royston Arts Society will be holding its annual show in Royston Town Hall on Saturday, September 27 and Sunday, September 28 (10am-4pm)
The Royston Photographic Society will be displaying recent work by members in Royston Parish Church on Saturday, September 27 and Sunday, September 28.
During the four-day festival a Name the Film competition will be taking place with photographic "clues" in shop windows.
THE original Crow printining press will be used for a demonstration at the Royston & District Museum on Saturday, September 27 from 10.30am-4pm.
The demonstration will be carried out by artist Elizabeth Beardwell.
Visitors will have the opportunity to print their own document.