Chance to hit high notes!
THE Royston Choral Society is running a workshop day as part of the Royston Arts Festival. The day at Greneway School, Royston, is for society members and any singers who would like to take part in the event. Society press officer Elizabeth Spain said the
THE Royston Choral Society is running a workshop day as part of the Royston Arts Festival.
The day at Greneway School, Royston, is for society members and any singers who would like to take part in the event.
Society press officer Elizabeth Spain said the workshop would include a new piece which she described as having "lots of grunts and growls".
There will be sessions, too, of barbershop singing, songs from the shows and movements from Mozart's Requiem.
The society will be performing Mozart's Requiem at Royston Parish Church on November 22.
The workshop will cost £8.
- 1 One of a kind Second World War aircraft to fly in historic flypast at IWM Duxford’s Battle of Britain Air Show 2022
- 2 MP hosts gathering for Ukrainian refugees
- 3 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 4 Men's health champion receives funding boost from Ashwell Masonic Lodge
- 5 Melbourn's Dan Goodfellow hails 'extra-special' Commonwealth gold
- 6 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 7 'Flood the internet' to save waterways in South Cambs
- 8 Elbow stage times for Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens
- 9 OPINION: Jettison inertia and save money
- 10 Firefighters tackle large blaze in field in Guilden Morden
The Royston Arts Society will be holding its annual show in Royston Town Hall on Saturday, September 27 and Sunday, September 28 (10am-4pm)
The Royston Photographic Society will be displaying recent work by members in Royston Parish Church on Saturday, September 27 and Sunday, September 28.
During the four-day festival a Name the Film competition will be taking place with photographic "clues" in shop windows.
THE original Crow printining press will be used for a demonstration at the Royston & District Museum on Saturday, September 27 from 10.30am-4pm.
The demonstration will be carried out by artist Elizabeth Beardwell.
Visitors will have the opportunity to print their own document.