CCTV images released following Royston theft
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images following a theft from a chemist.
The theft took place on Saturday, April 12, at 4.05pm in Boots Chemist on the High Street in Royston.
Various items such as hair removal cream, shampoo, tanning products and a breast pump were stolen.
Images can be found on www.facebook.com/hertspolice
Anyone with information is asked to contact Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 3 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 4 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 5 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 6 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 7 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 8 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 9 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 10 Photographic Society plans new ventures as lockdown eases