CCTV image re-released of man in connection with theft from Royston pub
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been re-released of a man police would like to speak to following a theft from a Royston pub.
Money was stolen from the flat within the building of the Green Man in Market Hill on Saturday, September 26.
A man went into the pub at around 1.40pm and made his way up to the flat. He took a small amount of money from the lounge area before leaving the premises.
It is also believed similar offences have been committed in Dunstable and Luton and police are therefore circulating the images in these areas too.
Officers would like to speak with the man pictured as he may have information which could assist their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help identify the man pictured is asked to contact the officer in the case, Det Con Nigel Humphrey on 101 quoting crime reference number G4/15/678.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 8 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter