CCTV image re-released of man in connection with theft from Royston pub
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been re-released of a man police would like to speak to following a theft from a Royston pub.
Money was stolen from the flat within the building of the Green Man in Market Hill on Saturday, September 26.
A man went into the pub at around 1.40pm and made his way up to the flat. He took a small amount of money from the lounge area before leaving the premises.
It is also believed similar offences have been committed in Dunstable and Luton and police are therefore circulating the images in these areas too.
Officers would like to speak with the man pictured as he may have information which could assist their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help identify the man pictured is asked to contact the officer in the case, Det Con Nigel Humphrey on 101 quoting crime reference number G4/15/678.
- 1 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 4 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 10 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction