CCTV image re-released of man in connection with theft from Royston pub
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been re-released of a man police would like to speak to following a theft from a Royston pub.
Money was stolen from the flat within the building of the Green Man in Market Hill on Saturday, September 26.
A man went into the pub at around 1.40pm and made his way up to the flat. He took a small amount of money from the lounge area before leaving the premises.
It is also believed similar offences have been committed in Dunstable and Luton and police are therefore circulating the images in these areas too.
Officers would like to speak with the man pictured as he may have information which could assist their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help identify the man pictured is asked to contact the officer in the case, Det Con Nigel Humphrey on 101 quoting crime reference number G4/15/678.
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 6 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 7 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 10 Amateur drama society takes online show to Welwyn Festival