CCTV appeal after thefts from vehicles and sheds
- Credit: Archant
A series of thefts from motor vehicles and sheds in North Herts villages are being investigated by police – and today they have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to.
Incidents were reported in Kelshall and Sandon – and over in Brickendon, Epping Green and Little Berkhamsted in the East Herts district.
Officers believe the man pictured may have information about the thefts.
PC Mark Ellwood, from the North Herts Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “I would urge anyone who recognises this man or has any information they think may assist our investigation to please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
“Now that we have reached the winter months, I encourage residents to reassess the security of their sheds and outbuildings, as well as following our vehicle crime prevention advice online.”
You may also want to watch:
Call 101 if you have information, quoting 41/84082/20.
- 1 Melbourn Post Office reopens in new location
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 4 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 5 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 6 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 7 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?