CCTV appeal after thefts from vehicles and sheds
- Credit: Archant
A series of thefts from motor vehicles and sheds in North Herts villages are being investigated by police – and today they have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to.
Incidents were reported in Kelshall and Sandon – and over in Brickendon, Epping Green and Little Berkhamsted in the East Herts district.
Officers believe the man pictured may have information about the thefts.
PC Mark Ellwood, from the North Herts Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “I would urge anyone who recognises this man or has any information they think may assist our investigation to please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
“Now that we have reached the winter months, I encourage residents to reassess the security of their sheds and outbuildings, as well as following our vehicle crime prevention advice online.”
You may also want to watch:
Call 101 if you have information, quoting 41/84082/20.
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 6 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 7 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 8 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 9 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 10 Missing teen found safe and well