CCTV appeal after thefts from vehicles and sheds
- Credit: Archant
A series of thefts from motor vehicles and sheds in North Herts villages are being investigated by police – and today they have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to.
Incidents were reported in Kelshall and Sandon – and over in Brickendon, Epping Green and Little Berkhamsted in the East Herts district.
Officers believe the man pictured may have information about the thefts.
PC Mark Ellwood, from the North Herts Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “I would urge anyone who recognises this man or has any information they think may assist our investigation to please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
“Now that we have reached the winter months, I encourage residents to reassess the security of their sheds and outbuildings, as well as following our vehicle crime prevention advice online.”
You may also want to watch:
Call 101 if you have information, quoting 41/84082/20.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 6 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 7 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 10 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes