CCTV appeal after thefts from vehicles and sheds
- Credit: Archant
A series of thefts from motor vehicles and sheds in North Herts villages are being investigated by police – and today they have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to.
Incidents were reported in Kelshall and Sandon – and over in Brickendon, Epping Green and Little Berkhamsted in the East Herts district.
Officers believe the man pictured may have information about the thefts.
PC Mark Ellwood, from the North Herts Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “I would urge anyone who recognises this man or has any information they think may assist our investigation to please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Now that we have reached the winter months, I encourage residents to reassess the security of their sheds and outbuildings, as well as following our vehicle crime prevention advice online.”
You may also want to watch:
Call 101 if you have information, quoting 41/84082/20.
- 1 Road closed after 'serious' crash on A10
- 2 'FOI request refusal leaves residents in darkness'
- 3 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 4 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 5 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 6 How effective is gritting roads in lockdown?
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 9 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 10 Olly Murs looking forward to touring again